Mike Evans on 27 Jul 2006 10:50:07 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Meetings in Philly?

Not a bad idea--meeting up in a bar...

It's really not a matter of getting a ride, it's just that I can't
afford to spend 3 hours in a car once a month to make the meetings.
It's impractical.  I guess I'm just curious why the Philly on Rails
meetings aren't being held in Philadelphia.

If they were held in Philadelphia then people from ALL the surrounding
areas (not just the burbs to the northwest) would have a good chance
to attend.

Just a thought.

Mike