Jared Blitzstein on 27 Jul 2006 01:57:27 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Meetings in Philly?

Center City is pretty close compared to where 1/2 of the people came from. I know one of the guys that came with me last meeting lives in center city and took the bus home, it wasn't anything major. I on the other hand live 15 minutes away so I'm all for the fort washington spot :)