Mike Evans on 26 Jul 2006 23:48:33 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Meetings in Philly?

Hi,

I'm pretty new here (Just moved back to the Philly area last month)
and was excited to see that there was an active Rails community here.
Is there any chance that future meetings will be held in Philadelphia?
Center City?  Making it all the way out Fort Washington is just too
impractical for me... I'm on the Jersey side of the river and don't
have a lot of free time.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on that.  It would be great to
get active in the local community--but I can't if it's not local to
me.

Cheers,
Mike