Dean Holdren on 23 Aug 2006 18:41:06 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] contractor

What's the time-frame? Do you expect someone to work full-time on this?

On 8/23/06, Flinn Mueller <theflinnster@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, I am looking for a Rails contractor that can finish a project
that I started but need finished sooner than later.  The project is
for a b2b 2.0 service with mostly simple relationships, with 20 or so
tables.  Some of the application is finished, most of the screens are
developed.  There are a few AJAX features, but they are not
required.  I'm looking for someone who has a good grip on rails, can
think on their own, but can follow the programming already completed
up to now.  The contract is for the immediate time frame but has the
potential to become long term.  I'll post more details to interested
parties.

Thanks,
Flinn