Erin Mulder on 28 Aug 2006 19:08:53 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow!

Just a reminder that the August meeting of Philly on Rails is tomorrow
(Tuesday) night at 7pm.  See the full announcement below.

If you plan to be there and haven't yet RSVPd, please let me know.
Also, feel free to email me with any questions about food, how to get
there, etc.

Cheers,
Erin