Mark Chadwick on 15 Sep 2006 20:40:17 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] What are you guys reading?

I saw you delicioused some sites about white-boards.  Most are really
expensive, but after quite a bit of research, my roommate and I went
down to our local art store (Utrecht) and bought a 25 foot by 5 foot
roll of acetate (the stuff overheads are made out of) for like $25.
We cut off a big piece and pinned it to the wall with thumb tacks.  It
works awesomely, and I would highly recommend it.

Wow.  Genius.  I'm looking for a Wall-o-witeboard in my new place.  I was going to use some much-touted shower tileboard ( http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action="">) $12 for 8'x4', but it sounds like that overhead stuff might be even better.  Thanks.

Oh..and...Rails.