Cliff Moon on 25 Sep 2006 14:34:09 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Foreign Key Fixtures Plugin

For everyone who missed the last meeting: there was some talk about the problems inherent with fixtures, unit testing, and foreign key dependencies. I've done some work around this and just released my results as a plugin:

http://www.agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/foreign_key_fixtures

This plugin isolates test cases from one another by putting in a hook to purge fixtures data after each TestCase runs. If anyone runs into any trouble using it or would like to contribute a patch, please let me know. Thanks.