Erin Mulder on 5 Oct 2006 16:43:04 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting Tonight!

Don't forget tonight's meeting (see details below).  It looks like it's
going to be great!

FYI for new folks... the hotel where we meet is less than a block from
the Fort Washington train station.  Follow these directions if you plan
to take the rails:

1. Take the R5 Lansdale/Doylestown line (either express or local)
2. Get off at Fort Washington
3. Walk across the parking lot to Pennsylvania Ave.
4. Turn right to walk down Pennsylvania (there's no sidewalk on the
close side of the street, so you should cross to the other side)
5. Walk about 200 feet and you'll see the Holiday Inn on your right,
before the first traffic light.

See you there!

Cheers,
Erin