Mat Schaffer on 1 Nov 2006 02:43:24 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

Hey there's always next time.

FYI for people who already added their name to the wiki:

I updated the schedule suggestion to mark the start time as 7pm. Again, I'm just mirroring the Toronto time. Hopefully we'll have enough people that showing up a little early/late won't be a problem.

3rd monday is looking like the clear winner so far, anyone interested please add your name to a preferred location if you have one.

I've only ever been to Chaucer's myself, so I'll back that choice. I'd like to call the location to warn them on 10/6, so get your votes in soon.

-Mat