Mat Schaffer on 1 Nov 2006 20:31:32 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hops on Rails

Pete Forde who hosts the Toronto PubNite owns railspubnite.org and is planning to do something to that effect. No major motion on that front yet though. At very least I think he's gonna point philly.railspubnite.org to our wiki page.

-Mat