Flinn Mueller on 3 Nov 2006 15:03:38 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Rails Contractor for CMS Project

I'm looking for a contractor to do some work on a CMS project that I've developed. The core functionality is inherited from Comatose, but it's been extended/modified a lot. It's being used on three projects that I'm working on and there is an overlap of the features needed, so I'd like someone to finish out a set of features the app currently lacks.

If interested, please send me your skill level, explain a rails project or two that you've worked on, your availability and rate. Also, if you've worked on a CMS project in the past please explain.

Regards,
Flinn Mueller