Mat Schaffer on 5 Nov 2006 02:50:39 -0000

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[PhillyOnRails] Location decision extended

Well, wouldn't you know it. We have a tie for the location. I'll extend voting to 7pm Monday and maybe we can break the tie. I'll also plan to call both places tonight and see if there's any extra info I can get that will help make the decision (Access to wifi, for example)

But the time is set and I updated the page to reflect the soon-to-be- active state of the PubNite. There's also an iCal link available for those of us using iCal compatible calendars.

Thanks for voting everyone, we'll get this all settled shortly.

talk mailing list