Mat Schaffer on 8 Nov 2006 23:51:14 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] PubNite snooze + Wiki down ?

Hey, sorry about snoozing on the Monday deadline. Things have been a bit busy for me lately although I think the real culprit was a new Dashboard widget I was working on. Couldn't quite pull myself away.

Either way, I'm gonna call both Standard Tap and Chaucer's tonight and see how both of them would accommodate the group.

In other news the wiki appears to be down:
http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/

Which is kind of a shame since it has all the data for the PubNite. But we'll make due without it.
-Mat