Andrew Langman on 9 Nov 2006 16:46:45 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

I live and work within easy walking distance of Comcast, so it would be great
to have some meetings there. But I vote for alternating locations.

I think, if I remember our last talks about this, that many of our attendees
are closer to Fort Washington than to Center City. And I think that includes
the core group that got us started and has done much of the work to keep us
going. I want the schedule to work for everybody.

Andrew Langman
ACP