Aaron Blohowiak on 9 Nov 2006 16:26:10 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

Car-free peoples unite!

Thankfully, the burb locale is right off of SEPTA.

Welcome to Rails and the list.

Aaron Blohowiak

I'm new to both this list and to Rails, and was very intrigued when I found out about a local group of people. However, it is inconvenient for me (not having a car) to go out very far, so I prefer Center City (15th & Market is a fairly short walk from home). I realize that the "burbs" would probably be more convenient for other people, so I support alternating between both.

-Jacob