Christopher Continanza on 9 Nov 2006 17:28:03 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

Hey Guys:
I'd like to see "philly" pub nite be in Center City (I live there) all the time only because the "philly" Rails User Group meetings are NEVER in center city.  If we would alternate pub nites, why not alternate the user group meetings too?  Comcast did offer their building and I'm assuming its not much of a pub so it seems like it would be good for presentations.
Cheers,
Chris