Steve Eichert on 10 Nov 2006 11:55:23 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

As someone who rarely comes to the meetings I'd vote for alternating. :)  I work with a couple peeps here in the city who have voiced interest in the group but are not able to come all the way out to FW.  Both locations are equally convenient for me since I work in the City, and live about 10 minutes from FW.

Does either location make it more likely to get well known individuals to come out and present for the group?

Cheers,
Steve