Erin Mulder on 10 Nov 2006 12:19:47 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

It's great to see all the excitement about PubNite and Center City
locations!

Unfortunately, I've been swamped lately, which is why I'm so late on
organizing the next meeting.  How about this:

November 20: PubNite
  Organized by: Mat
  Location: Center City
  No sponsor (pay for your own drinks/food)
  No agenda (just good conversation)

Early December: Meeting
  Organized by: Erin or Eric
  Location: Northern Suburb (above PA Turnpike)
  Sponsor: Chariot Solutions
  Agenda:
    * Mike Zornek - E-Commerce in Rails
    * Need to track down second speaker

December 18: PubNite
  Organized by: Mat
  Location: Center City
  No sponsor (pay for your own drinks/food)
  No agenda (just good conversation)

Early January: Meeting
  Organized by: ????
  Location: Center City
  Sponsor: Comcast
  Agenda:
    * Can someone else organize speakers for this?

Once we figure out the overlap in attendance, we can decide whether to
alternate meetings or to do both and have "PhillyOnRails City" and
"PhillyOnRails North" (similar to PLUG and PLUG West).

Can folks who are interested in organizing meetings email me?  It would
be great to have a group of energetic people working together to chase
down speakers, organize venues, etc, rather than having that all on me.

Cheers,
Erin