Thomas Risberg on 15 Nov 2006 20:07:58 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

I'm planning a January meeting for the Philadelphia Spring Users Group.
The speaker will be Jason Rudolph who is a member of the Grails team and
he will of course talk about Grails.

If there is interest, we could hold a joint meeting with the
PhillyOnRails group, if not you are all welcome to attend anyway.  The
meeting will most likely be at the Comcast facility - I know, not
everyone's favorite spot :).  Let me know if there is interest.

Never hurts to see how others are attacking essentially the same problem
with a different set of tools.  Check out http://grails.org/ or
http://jasonrudolph.com/ for more info on the Grails project.

Cheers,
Thomas Risberg