Aaron Blohowiak on 15 Nov 2006 17:59:02 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

Build it once to be perfect for our needs and THEN generalize. Otherwise, it'd never get released ;)
Aaron Blohowiak

On Nov 12, 2006, at 3:08 AM, Mat Schaffer wrote:

On Nov 10, 2006, at 11:33 AM, Aaron Blohowiak wrote:
It also seems like we need a Web 2.oh app for meetings, like social speaker selection and for polling these things and the like. The wiki was a good start, but I'm sure we can do much much better.

It'd be really hot if it were generalized so it could support any variety of group.  Something kinda like Drupal but way cooler :)
I'd love to help, but I can't handle one more project at the moment.  Hopefully someone else here can.
-Mat