Cassius Rosenthal on 10 Nov 2006 12:46:13 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

As an alternative or in addition to the Comcast building, I'd like to suggest meeting at one of the following universities in CC:

UofPenn
Drexel
Temple
USP

The first three are easily reached by subway, the last by trolley. UofPenn is probably safest/easiest to get to at night. LUG meetings are currently held at USP, but I can't help but assume that any of these universities would be more than happy to offer meeting space (not catered) to a group like ours. I suggest a new wiki-page for voting, the way Mat Schaffer handled the HopsOnRails meeting. I think that worked very well.

Any other possible academic locations: CCP? TJU? UofArts? Any alumni here?