Carl Leiby on 10 Nov 2006 12:26:46 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

I'd be happy to alternate.  I work and live in the burbs but wouldn't mind making the trek into the city once in a while.

Carl

On 11/9/06, mike nicholaides <mike.nicholaides@gmail.com> wrote:
I vote that we meet in the city.  It works best for me, and I think a
central location is important.

http://ablegray.com