Mike Evans on 10 Nov 2006 12:52:04 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

On 11/9/06, Cassius Rosenthal <cassius@xmodulation.com> wrote:
As an alternative or in addition to the Comcast building, I'd like to
suggest meeting at one of the following universities in CC:

UofPenn
Drexel
Temple
USP

Not a bad thought, though UPenn and Drexel aren't in CC and though they can be reached by public transportation, I think that if we're alternating between the burbs and CC we should find something central.

I'm working with a few contacts about possible another possible CC
sponsor and will let you all know if that becomes an option.

Cheers,
Mike