Flinn Mueller on 10 Nov 2006 13:16:12 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Center City Meeting @ Comcast

Ok, I'll speak up for the travelers. I have spoken to some other people at meetings who like me drive a long distance to FW. Some from Lancaster, Reading (yeah not that far), or like me all the way in Wilkes-Barre (2hrs call me crazy). So for us northern travelers I'd suggest that pub night is less appealing than FW.

Also I'll be the first to mention that having a meeting at the pub/ bar might be less desirable for some of us coffee only drinkers.

That said I'm Ok with alternating if needed, but I would suggest actually having the first pub night to check attendance and find out what the overlap between FW and CC visitors before making any plans to alternate.

It might mean that I and some others will only make it to FW/burbs, but it also means that some CC people will finally get to participate.

--flinn