Mat Schaffer on 22 Nov 2006 14:56:15 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Nite #1 Wrap up

On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Jim Guistwite wrote:
I've seen groups use a del.icio.us tags to organize topics for discussion
before meetings. That way everyone has a chance to suggest topics for
discussion and others have a chance to review relevant info before everyone
gets together.

I'm not worried about organizing before pub nites. I think the chaos is kind of the charm. But using some sort of tagging could be a nice supplement to the wiki for recapping topics after the fact. I've never used del.icio.us actively, but I'll poke at it a bit today and see what's up.
-Mat