Jonathan Van Schoick on 22 Nov 2006 16:02:16 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Nite #1 Wrap up

http://ma.gnolia.com/ is a similar service that offers groups and tagging, if you're looking for comparisons...

On 11/22/06, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Jim Guistwite wrote:
> I've seen groups use a del.icio.us tags to organize topics for
> discussion
> before meetings.  That way everyone has a chance to suggest topics for
> discussion and others have a chance to review relevant info before
> everyone
> gets together.

I'm not worried about organizing before pub nites.  I think the chaos
is kind of the charm.  But using some sort of tagging could be a nice
supplement to the wiki for recapping topics after the fact.  I've
never used del.icio.us actively, but I'll poke at it a bit today and
see what's up.
-Mat