Walter Lee Davis on 27 Nov 2006 14:48:58 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] How To needed -- testing for header injection

I have a form that I just noticed was sending some spam mail. I hardened its inputs, replacing all instances of \n,\r, and \t with ?, and I haven't seen any more attempts coming through it. But I would like to check. I was there in October, and recall Cliff Moon doing something tricky along these lines. Can anyone remind me of the right way to test this?

Thanks,

Walter