Erin Mulder on 13 Dec 2006 03:12:55 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting Postponed

Hey Everybody,

Looks like too many people have holiday conflicts this month, so we're
going to cancel the December 14th meeting and reschedule for early next
month.  Apologies to those who were planning to attend this Thursday.

No specific January date has been chosen, but Tuesday, January 9th looks
promising.  It would be great if those who plan to attend could email me
offlist to let me know whether that evening works.

(The topics will still be "E-Commerce with Rails" and "Ruby Puzzlers".)

Thanks!
Erin