Eric Snyder on 5 Jan 2007 19:26:32 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] January 11th Meeting Announcement W. Correction

My apologies, Mike Zornek was originally going to present on the topic of E-Commerce in Rails, however due to a conflict Flinn Mueller will be presenting instead.

==============================
January 11th Meeting Announcement
==============================

When: Thursday, January 11, 2007

What:
7:00pm - E-Commerce in Rails (Flinn Mueller)
7:45pm - Food, conversation, announcements, giveaways
8:15pm - Ruby Puzzlers (see rules below)

Where:
Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center
(This is the same hotel as usual, they're just not
part of the Holiday Inn chain anymore)

Sponsor: Chariot Solutions ( www.chariotsolutions.com)

RSVP: Please email me offlist to let me know whether you can make it so
that we can plan food and space. This will, of course, get your name in
the hat for exciting giveaways.

Ruby Puzzler Rules:
* Submit puzzling lines of Ruby code ahead of time by email to Eric Snyder
* He'll put all the entries together in a slide deck for the meeting
* For each puzzler, a prize will either go to the first person to
correctly decipher it, or to the person who submitted it if nobody can
figure it out