|Please use selective quoting from long emails for digest readers!|
Also, there is a dedicated mongrel list.
I ran into some weirdness but rebooting apache and mongrel fixed it. Not sure what it was, but I have a hunch it was upload-related.
I haven't seen the problem myself, but it brings to mind some discussion I vaguely remember from the ruby talk mailing list. I found these threads, but nothing really conclusive:
First I'd try to make sure you're running the latest mongrel release, then if you still have the problem consider emailing Zed Shaw, either directly or via the ruby talk mailing list. He's pretty responsive and already helped me with an interesting problem regarding curl/mongrel interactions.
Hope that helps some,