Aaron Blohowiak on 15 Jan 2007 03:36:51 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Memory leaks in my site

Please use selective quoting from long emails for digest readers!

Also, there is a dedicated mongrel list.

I ran into some weirdness but rebooting apache and mongrel fixed it. Not sure what it was, but I have a hunch it was upload-related.

Aaron Blohowiak

I haven't seen the problem myself, but it brings to mind some discussion I vaguely remember from the ruby talk mailing list.  I found these threads, but nothing really conclusive:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/tlykd (google groups search)

First I'd try to make sure you're running the latest mongrel release, then if you still have the problem consider emailing Zed Shaw, either directly or via the ruby talk mailing list.  He's pretty responsive and already helped me with an interesting problem regarding curl/mongrel interactions.

Hope that helps some,
Mat