Mat Schaffer on 16 Jan 2007 17:03:19 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub niiiiiiite

Thanks for the recap, Aaron! You caught a number of discussions I missed.

I posted the topics, attendees and some photos at:
http://phillyonrails.org/community/PubNite3

Someone said menstruation should end up on the topic list, but I'll need some more details before putting it on the list. Anyone have any info on that?

Also, Collin and Andy, I couldn't remember your last names and couldn't find anything in the list archives. Could you please update your last name in the attendees list? Oh, and Gil, I'm pretty sure I spelled your sister's name wrong. Hopefully you can help me out there.

As usually, if you heard any topics that I missed, please add them to the list.

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was our biggest night yet. I'm already looking forward to next month.
-Mat