Colin A. Bartlett on 30 Jan 2007 14:45:39 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Radiant CMS

On Jan 29, 2007, at 11:01 PM, Jared Blitzstein wrote:

> Some of them have "Word Stripping" plugins that rip out all the
> nonsense and styling tags from Word. They do a pretty decent job
> from what I've seen, except for lists, they just use a * instead of
> tags.

No matter how much I tell clients they have to use that feature, they never
do. And when they do, it usually strips out most all formatting and then
they get upset that they have to reformat it all. I'm beginning to like
things like Textile more and more; just have to figure out the best way to
sell it to the client.

Colin