Colin A. Bartlett on 6 Feb 2007 01:48:43 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails project in rubyforge?

Mat Schaffer Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 2:15 PM

> I noticed that the Seattle.rb has a project on sourceforge for stuff
> created by their members.  I was thinking PhillyOnRails could use one
> too.  Maybe we have some code to offer that'd get us on the
> proverbial map a bit.

Wouldn't it be better if RubyForge had some kind of tagging method whereby
we could contribute our plugins, etc. to the community at large as separate
items but tag them as PhillyOnRails so we could access, use, and discuss the
projects that other local rubyists are contributing?

Colin