Mat Schaffer on 7 Feb 2007 19:40:20 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails Rubyforge Project, Started!

On Feb 7, 2007, at 2:13 PM, Ron Lusk wrote:
Can I suggest using Hoe for releases?  I haven't done anything for Rubyforge, but I use it for my internal gems.

I've never used hoe, but it looks great.  My understanding is that all the sub-projects could choose to use or not use hoe without effecting the project as a whole.  If so, I'd file it under 'recommendations' much like the pragmatic SCM model.

-Mat