Xiao G. Wu on 9 Feb 2007 13:24:25 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Please RSVP For February PoR Meeting

Put me down, I'll be there.

On 2/9/07, Eric Snyder <snyderep@gmail.com> wrote:
Please RSVP for the next meeting of PhillyOnRails which will be held at Drexel University on Monday Feb.  26 in Matheson Hall, room 109. We'll get started at 7:00 PM.

Mike Zornek will talk on Credit Card Validation and Gateway Processing With ActiveMerchant and Flinn Mueller will also be presenting on eCommerce.

Depending on space and response, we would like to open the meeting to Drexel students so it is important to RSVP. Of course no  one will be turned away that has not sent an RSVP. The RSVP email link on the phillyonrails.org landing page still has Erin's email address. I'll see about getting that changed to my address but for now it's ok if some RSVP emails go to Erin.

I'll send another nag email in a week or so.  I hope to see many of you at the meeting or at the next pub night (Mon. Feb. 19 at Chaucer's Tabard Inn).

-Eric