Mike Zornek on 21 Feb 2007 01:36:19 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Looking for expectations for e-commerce talk

I'm pinging my blog readers (and now you) for any feedback on what you hope
to learn at the e-commerce talk next week. Giving me your list of
expectations should help me design the talk. Thanks.

http://clickablebliss.com/blog/2007/02/20/any_questions_for_me_about_e_comme
rce_in_rails/

PS: I'd actually prefer to go second at the talk, so I can leech of the
knowledge Flinn shares on ActiveMerchant and not have to cover it when
explaining all of your options.

~ Mike
--
Work: http://ClickableBliss.com