Steve Eichert on 20 Mar 2007 21:56:59 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite Recap

I just used the Mac OS X installer from here [1] to install RMagick and things worked beautifully.  Other than being prompted for my password a few times I just sat back and watched shit scroll through my terminal window :)

[1] http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmagick/

Thanks for the details.  Hopefully I'll know what to look out for now, and perhaps I'll checkout Scruffy as well to see what will better suite my needs.  The one thing I've been having trouble with thus far with Gruff is that I have a larger number of points that I'm plotting and the legend doesn't exactly support it very well.  I haven't done any looking into how to use Gruff yet though so I'm hoping there's some configuration options to play with in that respect.