Flinn Mueller on 21 Mar 2007 18:34:54 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] rails search

this is indexed search, correct?

thanks --flinn

On Mar 21, 2007, at 2:25 PM, Aaron Blohowiak wrote:

ferret - a lucene port

Aaron Blohowiak

On Mar 21, 2007, at 1:30 PM, Flinn Mueller wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is everyone using for search on rails?  I've been using simple_search aka active_search (I think) for a while but there are some issues with it that I see.  So does anyone have any particular success with a plugin or home brew method they want to share?

Thanks --flinn