Justin W. Reagor on 21 Mar 2007 18:28:52 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] April POR Meeting - Please RSVP

  • From: "Justin W. Reagor" <justinwr@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] April POR Meeting - Please RSVP
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:28:30 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=pGLH5TG4R0c5MjmAPOKsxm/xluJtOClU9XtoFhPftJcJRt6RoTW9Bq9dtBYLFzP7pDTuL1uS4IQ43txLI3rA/erKb9CpQEeLO07Ql8W7mOfGryTwfsQNKHM5woPaLk5+NHod0QTaKVO3GJ9dYpJ8rVFRJs4+WZiYrjp5cH+rkNc=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I actually just got through that Peepcode a few weeks ago and can vouche for its extreme usefulness... especially with 1.2 being out!

:: Justin W. Reagor
:: justinwr@gmail.com