Eric Snyder on 3 Apr 2007 16:22:56 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails Meeting Is Tonight

Just a reminder that our meeting is tonight.

Meeting Date: Tues. 4/3/2007 (Today!)
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Topics: Django As A 2nd Language (Django Framework From A Rails Perspective), Restful Rails ( PeepCode)
Place: Fort Washington Hotel And Conference Center (directions)
Sponsor: Chariot Solutions

Here is a reprise of the train information:

This map illustrates how close the R5 Fort Washington Regional Rail station is to our meeting place, the Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center (formerly the Holiday Inn) . The hotel is on the same side of the street as the train station and you can cut through the station parking lot making a very short walk even shorter. Here is a link to the R5 weekday schedule: http://septa.org/service/sched/r5n_wk.html

See you there,
-Eric