Walter Lee Davis on 3 Apr 2007 16:39:03 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyOnRails Meeting Is Tonight

Bummer. I am going with the family to NYC today. Is it possible for anyone to videotape the proceedings? (Not the peepcode part, because that would be Wrong, but the django stuff was very interesting to me and I'm sorry to miss it.)

Thanks,

Walter