Eric Snyder on 13 Apr 2007 12:40:18 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] [ANN] May 2007 PhillyOnRails Meeting

Here are the details for the May meeting. I'm guessing that plugins and messaging are topics that are of interest to a lot of people. Feel free to pass this invitation along to your colleagues.

Meeting Date: Wed. 5/9/2007
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Topics: Building Product Lines With Appable Plugins - Mark Chadwick, ActiveMessaging: Dead Simple MQ Support For Rails - Cliff Moon
Place: Drexel University (Tentative, Waiting For Confirmation From Drexel)
Sponsor: ? - Please contact Eric Snyder if your organization is interested in sponsoring the meeting.

Please RSVP to Eric Snyder. We should probably use meetup.com or a similar site to collect RSVPs and publish meeting info. Thoughts and opinions?