Greg Willis on 13 Apr 2007 14:43:02 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] [ANN] May 2007 PhillyOnRails Meeting

Hello.

Anyone plan on making it to RailsConf this year?  If so, swing by the FiveRuns booth for a chat about Rails App Management.  We are also going to provide a full Rails stack installation and deployment model.  I'd love to get y'alls take on Rails app performance in production mode.

Check out this thread involving DHH and Twitter about Rails scalability - http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000608.html.  Definitely some interesting takes on the world of Ruby and Rails.

Cheers,

Haverford transplant in Austin

Greg Willis