Aaron Blohowiak on 1 May 2007 10:51:08 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Moving forward with PhillyOnRails

Below you will find the .dot chart of the site content.  If you think anything is missing or needs adjustment, let me know. Otherwise, on thursday I was going to have my virtual assistant start researching and doing some copy drafting.  I would like to see us get a svn repos for the site set up. I also think we should agree on a license. I am inclined to throw it all into the public domain, with a request that attribution is kept intact in source comments.

So anyway, we figure out what needs to be on the site this week, and get svn up. Next week, we do the copy and design.

The content chart follows. Thoughts?

-Aaron

This expresses the content areas/topics I had in mind:

digraph PhillyOnRailsCorporate
{
siteRoot -> WhyRails;
siteRoot[label="PhillyOnRails Corporate"]
subgraph cluster_rails{
  WhyRails->CostEffeciency
  CostEffeciency->ProgrammerCostVsServerCost
WhyRails->"TDD/Best Practices"
"TDD/Best Practices"->EnsureQuality
WhyRails->EasilyChanged
EasilyChanged->FeatureScalability