Colin A. Bartlett on 1 May 2007 01:23:21 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Moving forward with PhillyOnRails

Aaron Blohowiak Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:47 PM

> The second was to form a business.phillyonrails.org
> or corporate.phillyonrails.org site.

After another conversation today with a client about "why rails" I'm
thinking we should try and get this site up. What can I do? Write content?
Host it? Whip a design together? Anything  / all of these?

Colin