Colin A. Bartlett on 19 Apr 2007 20:27:12 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Moving forward with PhillyOnRails

Aaron Blohowiak Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:10 PM

> Well, fees are a good way to weed out the wannabe's, but then the
> value proposition is less quantifiable.

Good point. I'd be happy with just a site that helps me get across our
enthusiasm about Rails to our clients by showing them we're not the only
ones. The RoR site itself doesn't have anything like that to get our
client's excited.

> I think we should keep our booze separate from our business.

Yeah, for the best!

~C