Cassius Rosenthal on 1 May 2007 16:51:17 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Moving forward with PhillyOnRails

Dot in an email.... I love it!
I hate it. Good graphviz GUIs don't exist on Linux. What do y'all use to diagram applications in the planning stages? Hierarchical maps are a great start, but the lack of annotation in dot-files is a deal breaker. Why isn't this problem solved in open-source development tools a trillion times over? Are afterthought UML-importers the best we've got?

There is only _one_ Aaron Blohowiak.
Actually there are two, but judging from the account names and IDs, I think they're both our Aaron.
No one can define, let alone own, the Kenosha Kid.  (^_^)