Colin A. Bartlett on 17 May 2007 05:34:08 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RailsConf

Cliff Moon wrote:
Who all is already out / coming out to rails conf? I just got here and I'm having a blast. Staying at the kennedy school, and I'm loving the idea that I have a bar several doors down from my room.
I'm on my way. Stuck in Chicago. My philly flight was delayed due to storms and of course, the connecting flight was long gone by the time I got here.

Thank goodness for overpriced airport wifi. Oh how I can't wait to get to Portland. As it stands now, I'm going to miss the first tutorial session.

I'm up for a some good ol' portland microbrew with the Philly folks, if we can organize it.

Colin