Randy Schmidt on 1 Jun 2007 18:39:39 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Linux Subversion Client

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <randy@umlatte.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Linux Subversion Client
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:39:28 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=sFVp/IweI5tSt8jSFXvT5t1bhQBe+N4AFVz4BCqkKQYPvCG+EBP2orLqR19OmiHt2i1bjvShXYWSQP1IYhFhi7WBeUr2sL3KKizICn+T2q8MLePTJENW/snIm6xSjijQzsuvpCLaEPAGQgTHPNBNNKtNR6rpVVl8+BPydyasH6E=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I use a combination of command line and svnx...if I am committing all
of the files, I use the command line, but if I am picking and choosing
which files to commit, then I use svnx.

Randy