Flinn Mueller on 6 Jun 2007 14:25:38 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] A simple comparison for a task in Objective-C vs. Ruby on Mac...

  • From: Flinn Mueller <theflinnster@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] A simple comparison for a task in Objective-C vs. Ruby on Mac...
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:25:18 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=K6yysN2XSmFVI+rDYFFMWSVLi30qP/LeeD78ea/b2B4hcVwYk07kqbAztUo01bvvNnZFje4GMzetpebanIfZQ5njFg1Ed2vjqop10N/IwZsCGFc8LK9m27G3X3+DpvR6QSNRbFfEP4rg3T5IBL1526MBmxYSIhgJ2OjeK1jS284=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

missing the attachment